Specialists in Homes and Home Sites
in Golf Course Communities
Call Dennis or Steve for information and assistance in finding that perfect home for
you, whether it is on the course, on the water, or nestled against a forest.
Majestic views of miles of marshes, neighborhoods filled with stately oaks
draped with Spanish Moss, and tropical resort style living are all
available. We can assist you in finding an existing home, a new builder home
(called a spec home), or even selecting a vacant lot and a custom builder
for your dream house. Contact us any time you need a Realtor™ in Florida's First Coast.
Interested in central Florida golf course homes?
Check out our sister site, www.OrlandoGolfHomePro.com
This may be the perfect place to retire.
There are a host of reasons to retire in Florida, and even more to retire in the Florida Perfect First Coast.
- Year-round outdoor activities
- Live where you can golf and fish every month of the year.
- Vacation destination
- Your friends and family already vacation in Florida, and you can be a part of their memories.
- Favorable laws
- Florida's Homestead provisions means that you can't lose your home to most lawsuits, and provide
favorable treatments of home ownership to a surviving spouse and heirs.
- Convenient Location
- Florida's First Coast is within a two hour flight of 80% of the US population, and within a two hour drive of popular vacation destinations like Disneyworld, Universal Studios, and Kennedy Space Center.
Weather Forecasts | Weather Maps | Weather Radar
presented by Steve Covey of Beach & Luxury
Copyright ©2011 by galleries.com website services